Do You Need an Air Conditioning Repair?
Looking at and listening to your air conditioner often will help you understand when it’s operating effectively and when you need an AC repair. The sooner you schedule an air conditioning repair after you notice trouble, the better for your comfort, finances and system. Schedule an AC repair right away if you feel, see, hear or smell the following:
- Hot and cold spots or uneven cooling around your house.
- Grinding, banging or squealing noises coming from the AC system.
- Cooling bills are substantially higher without energy rate hikes.
- Air conditioner cycles on and off frequently in short cycles.
- Water pooling around your AC system or moisture near the vents.
- Unpleasant odors around the AC system, like musty or burning smells.
Never Attempt DIY AC Repairs in Yuba City, CA
Attempting a DIY air conditioning repair is dangerous. It can worsen the damage to your AC system, result in significant financial losses and threaten your safety. Hiring a trained and experienced service technician to repair your air conditioner is best. Our service technicians know how to complete your AC repair effectively and safely.
Beaver Heating & Air: Your Go-To AC Repair Experts
At Beaver Heating & Air, we’re committed to quality, trust, integrity, reliability and excellence. Here’s why customers hire us for their air conditioning repairs:
- You’ll always pay the price on the proposal and not a penny more.
- Focus on offering a second-to-none customer service experience.
- Identify your discomforts and find cost-effective AC repair solutions.
- Dispatch drug-tested and background-checked service technicians.
- Wear shoe covers and won’t cuss or smoke during your AC repair.
- Aim for 100% customer satisfaction when completing AC repairs.
Contact Beaver Heating & Air to schedule your AC repair in Loma Rica, Edgewater, Plumas Lake or Yuba City, CA. We use premium parts for all our AC repairs.